Showing 15 posts tagged fit personality ootd

Architect Barbie.

image

When I’m not traveling around the country, my summer is spent working in an architecture firm as a receptionist. And I want to let you know the number one rule for working in an architecture firm: wear denim shirts.

I am the only girl and out of 20 employees I would estimate that 60% of all people at the office today alone, were, in fact, wearing denim shirts. The other 40% were wearing black.

Naturally to fit in, I blended the two… with hot pink lipstick.

image

image

denim top-Hinge, graph tank-Free People, leggings-H&M, necklace-Nordstrom BP, bag-Top Shop, watch-Target, infinity ring-Target, boots-Steve Madden, lipstick-Revlon Colorburst #025

(Instagram and Twitter - @katygracefully)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All about that classic American white tank and denim look.

Tank - Urban Outfitters | Jeans - American Eagle | Bag - H&M | Sandals - Forever21 | Sunglasses - Rayban | Necklaces/Bracelets - Nordstrom

Snow day OOTD (taken from my Instagram @katygracefully)
Hat: Target
& Sign Necklace: Etsy
Coat: Banana Republic
Dress: Junky Trunk Boutique (in Arizona)
Tights: Forever21
Boots: Steve Madden

Snow day OOTD (taken from my Instagram @katygracefully)

  • Hat: Target
  • & Sign Necklace: Etsy
  • Coat: Banana Republic
  • Dress: Junky Trunk Boutique (in Arizona)
  • Tights: Forever21
  • Boots: Steve Madden

(Source: fit-personality.com)

Being an outfit repeater today.

Being an outfit repeater today.

Last day of instruction for fall semester! Lets get this day over with!

Last day of instruction for fall semester! Lets get this day over with!

Thanksgiving run.

Thanksgiving run.

Little black dress night at work, I found a winner!:)

Little black dress night at work, I found a winner!:)

OOTD everyday in September!:)

OOTD everyday in September!:)

OOTD. 

My everyday necklace, sparkly converse, floral headband, and chambray top with my roomies pink shorts:)

OOTD.

My everyday necklace, sparkly converse, floral headband, and chambray top with my roomies pink shorts:)

I bought this shirt a while ago but today I actually have the confidence to wear it. Awwwwyeah.:)

I bought this shirt a while ago but today I actually have the confidence to wear it. Awwwwyeah.:)