I know I posted this earlier today on my Instagram, but I wanted to teach a larger audience that this is what fashion is.
I know I’m usually wearing some tiny bikini bottoms and heart-shaped sunglasses, but the beach is made for my Vans, straw hat, and high school one-piece and no one can tell me otherwise. IT’S FASHION.
All about that classic American white tank and denim look.
Tank - Urban Outfitters | Jeans - American Eagle | Bag - H&M | Sandals - Forever21 | Sunglasses - Rayban | Necklaces/Bracelets - Nordstrom
New Treadmill Workout!
The majority of my workouts are 60 minutes, but for those of you who don’t have time for an hour on the treadmill, here is a 20 minute interval treadmill workout that will leave you drenched in sweat. According to my SUUNTO, I usually burn just over 300 calories with this workout in just 20 minutes!
Interval workouts are great for fat burning as well as building up endurance for long distance runs. This is a new one I have been doing on mornings when I don’t have time to go to the gym later in the day, and it gives me a good running workout in a short time! Enjoy!
(for my other treadmill workouts, click HERE)
Here is Part 2 of my summer running playlists y’all! This one is upbeat and great for treadmill interval workouts!
Listen to the playlist for free on my 8track profile
- My Body - Young The Giant
- I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers
- The Epic Rhythm - D.Veloped
- Can We Dance - The Vamps
- Battle Scars - Zedd + Avicii + Jackson 5
- Dress On - Justin Timberlake
- Cavalier (MOORS Remix) - James Vincent McMorrow
- Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
- Wrecking Me Up (Mashup) - Avicii + Miley + TI + Anna Kendrick
- Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
- Do I (Where We Are) - Cherub
- Crave You (Adventure Club Remix) - Flight Facilities
- Demons- Imagine Dragons
- Wait For Me - Kings of Leon
- Waiting Game - BANKS
- Song for Zula - Phosphorescent
- Heart Skipped A Beat - The XX
- Girls - The 1975
(My massive marathon running playlist is coming soon!!)