NEW RUNNING PLAYLIST on 8tracks HERE!!
My weird life on Instagram HERE and on Twitter HERE.
Everything is @katygracefully. It’s called irony because I’m not even a little graceful.
Enjoying my last days in toasty weather before I fly to my new home for next 4 months, London! Packing is stressing me out, and when I stress, I shop, which means pack more stuff. It’s a vicious cycle really.
Last night I got that hat and John Lennon-esque sunglasses from Nordstrom (which is where the necklace is from too). The top and jeans are both from American Eagle, the watch is from Francesca’s, and the boots I picked up from Forever 21 last month.
Here are some links on my blog that are related to helping you stay healthy in college and lose/avoid the Freshman-fucking-Fifteen.
I did an interview for the website Pinks & Greens!
I seriously love the website and they are filled with great helpful tips that I think y’all will love. Check out my interview and the rest of the site!
Alright… The moment we all have been waiting for is here. About a month ago I asked you all to pick your favorite running songs, I narrowed all of your songs down and listened to EVERY SINGLE ONE and picked 20 of my favorites of yours, as well as 20 of my favorites of mine, and made a playlist of some of my absolute favorite running songs perfect for a long distance run or an interval workout!
LISTEN TO THE PLAYLIST HERE
- Outlast The Pain - Motivational Speech
- Tyrant - OneRepublic
- This Is War - 30 Seconds To Mars
- Iridescent - Linkin Park
- Firefly (Mashup) - White Panda Music
- Animal - Miike Snow
- Dogs Days Are Over - Florence & The Machine
- The Father - Honeychild
- Waiting Game - BANKS
- Wait For Me - Kings of Leon
- Once - Caleb Kane
- In The End - Linkin Park
- All of This - The Naked And Famous
- Girls - The 1975
- Beggin’ For Thread - BANKS
- Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
- Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation
- Wicked Games - The Weeknd
- Belong - Cary Brothers
- Cats And Dogs - The Head and the Heart
- The Beach Theme Song - Moby
- You Always Make Me Smile - Kyle Andrews
- Take Me To Church - Hozier
- Crave You (Adventure Club Remix) - Flight Facilities
- Chapel Song - The Augustines
- The Answer - Kodaline
- I Do - Jude
- Desire - Meg Myers
- LIFEGOESON - Noah And The Whale
- Collide - Jake Miller
- Battle Scars (Mashup) - Jackson 5 / Zedd / Avicii
- Wrecking Me Up (Mashup) - Avicii / Miley Cyrus / TI
- Trouble (feat. Jenna Pemkowski) - Memorecks
- Ignition - R. Kelly
- Cavalier (MOORS Remix) - James Vincent McMorrow
- Let’s Get Lost - G-Eazy
- Heart Skipped A Beat - The XX
- The Epic Rhythm - D.VELOPED
- West Coast (Munk Remix) - Lana Del Rey
- Demons - Imagine Dragons
By the way…. This is only Part 1, I have a Part 2 coming at you next month!
Hat: Urban Outfitters / Top: Free People / Necklace: Free People / Jeans: Paige Denim / Boots: Forever21 / Midi Ring: Free People
Normally not into hats, but I fell in love with this one at Urban, and I figure why the hell not, I have frizzy hair and it needs covering.
As per request, I’m going to try to start posting my meals more often on my blog, so y’all can get recipe ideas or meal/snack ideas! I was thinking of doing it every Monday, so let me know if you like it! :)
- Breakfast: Venti black iced coffee and an Evolution sweet greens juice (these juices are a little watery, but at a convenient location right next to my coffee).
- Snack: KIND Dark Chocolate Cherry nut bar. KIND sent me a box full of yummy food and they are seriously BOMB. I’m going to show you guys some of my favorites soon :)
- Lunch: Arugula salad with beets, pistachios, avocado, goat cheese, strawberries, and grilled tofu with a tiny amount of strawberry vinaigrette.
- Juice: Green juice with kale, celery, cucumber, apple, lemon, ginger, and parsley from Chop Shop.
- Dinner: Wrap with grilled shitake mushrooms, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, hummus, and roasted peppers, side salad, and a side of roasted curry cauliflower.
Awesome protein packed vegetarian lunch that is easy and super healthy!
- Red peppers
- Hard-boiled egg
- Sweet potato
- (I personally would add a little hummus too!)
(Source: tallblondeanddreaming, via fitinyourdreams)
Alright y’all. I have decided to compile a helpful list of easy things for you to do in college to avoid the FFF and stay healthy!
I swear every time I rep my black on black, I think of my tumblr twin, Sharee. Girl, you’re a legend and your abs lately are killing it and they have inspired to get my 6 pack back. Off to the gym :)
Hope everyone has a happy Friday!